Friday, April 4, 2008

Getting Ready for my first trip.

I am so excited. In less then 25 days I will be on my first adventure to Europe. I will be traveling with Ms. Edwards school and visiting places like Paris, Rome, Pisa, and Milan. We even get to go on a train ride through Switzerland. I hope that the train is like the one in the Harry Potter books.

I am not looking forward to the flight over to Paris though. I was not reserved a seat on the plane so I will have to stay in the backpack above every one's head. I need to remember to pack a pillow and blanket so that I can try and get some sleep. Hopefully Ms. Edwards will not be using the Nintendo DS the whole time so that I can play a little Mario Party on the flight. If nothing else i guess I could read some.

Do you think they make bear snacks in Europe? Maybe I should pack some of my own just in cases.

I am also excited because I am getting a new outfit for my trip tonight. You can see a picture of me in my new outfit below. I am hoping to find a hat while over in Europe. I am also hoping to to get my picture taken at a lot of historical sites and with some of Ms. E's students. So what do you think of my new pj's?
Please ignore the wallpaper in back. Below is a picture of me with my traveling clothes and my own personal passport. I am so excited by the fact that I will be in Europe very soon. After the Europe trip I plan to go on a few walking trips and hopefully spend a few weeks in Virginia this summer. There is always the Disney trip with Ms. Wood to look forward and the trip to Washington DC and Williamsburg Virginia with the students. So what do you think of my travel outfit?


I almost forgot to tell you the most exciting news of all. While at the Bangor Mall I made a new friend. His name is Thomas. I think he might be named after Thomas Jefferson. I think I will call him Tom for short or maybe Tommy. He is also planning some exciting adventures. I think he is going to California for the week of vacation and spend his summer at Brewster Academy in Wolfboro, NH. I hope that he sets up his own blog. Below is a picture of our hanging out at Ms. Edwards house. I am SO excited to have a new friend to travel with.


I think that Thomas is a Red Sox fan. His hat and slipper kind of give it away. I think I need to get me a pair of those slippers. Well I think I have talked long enough today. I probably won't blog again until after I go to Europe. I won't be able to blog while in Europe because Ms. Edwards will not let me pack a computer. I guess I should be happy that she is letting me go.

Well talk to you soon
0 0 0
(__)

PS. Do like my signature?

2 comments:

Abby said...

That is a great picture of me. Those slippers are awesome, GO REDSOX

-Thomas

Anonymous said...

Lol Martin is chuck norris in human form . Martin rocks . I think i should get an A+ . :)