Thursday, June 11, 2009

Debate Team Trip: Night One: Albany NY

Well I can't say that tonight was a very exciting ride at all. Ms. Edwards kept me in her backpack for the whole ride. I haven't even had a chance to meet the students or other adults on the trip. I heard a lot of voices....but they were muffled by the bag.

We left the school around 3:00 and headed towards New York. We drove through Gorham New Hampshire were we saw the traveling Vietnam Memorial. We didn't have the time to stop and see it though. I saw the real thing a few months ago on my Washington Trip.

We stopped before the Vermont border at a McDonalds and had supper. Ms. Edwards didn't buy me anything...good thing she had some M&M's in her bag that I could snack on.

We made one more stop in New York at a Dunkin Donuts.

The plan for tomorrow is to leave around 8 AM and go to Lexington, Virginia and see some historical stuff. We are then going to the D-Day Memorial in Bedford, Virginia. We will stay the night near there.

I wish that I had pictures to share or a funny story or two....but like I said...Ms. Edwards made me stay in the backpack for the whole ride to Albany. Oh Well......M&M's are good at least :)

No comments: