Saturday, March 6, 2010

Map of the Dominican Republic

I have been reading a book put out by Eyewitness Travel called Top 10 Dominican Republic. Here is a picture of the map that appears in the book. The Dominican Republic is an island nation that is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.


Ms. Wood, Ms. Edwards and I are going to drive down to Eliot to have dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Edwards on the Tuesday before we fly. They are then going to drive us to a hotel in Boston so that we can get a good nights sleep before our flight. We plan to meet the rest of the group at the airport around 4:oo AM. Thank goodness for airport transportation. I am glad that Ms. Beane was okay with this alternative plan because I can get un"bear"able when I am tired.

We will be flying from Logan Airport in Boston Mass to Miami International Airport. I have flown out of the airport in Boston before but I have never been to Miami. I can't wait to see the airport and the different shops that are in it. I am assuming that we will go through customs in Miami. I hope they don't want to take too long searching my little backpack...I will probably have my sunglasses in there and a paw snack. From Miami we will be flying into the airport in Santiago, Dominican Republic.

In the picture below you will see a map of the western part of the country. I believe that this is the part of the country that we will be spending our time in.


Ms. Wood, Ms. Edwards and I have already started our packing. I have all my clothes organized for the trip and have placed them in Ms. Edwards suitcase. An unexpected item was located in the suitcase. Ms. Wood is still having a hard time breaking the news to Tyler that he can't go.

No comments: