Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ms. Beane organized another meeting for the parents and students to give out information. Ms. Edwards let me attend the meeting. She made me stay in the backpack though. I have a feeling that is how I am going to be traveling around the Dominican Republic. I also bet that I won't get a seat on the plane. At least if I am in the backpack I will have first dibs on the I-pod.



Around the room, Ms. Beane displayed piece of artwork that she purchased while in the Dominican Republic during her February Break. I have a feeling that Ms. Edwards will be purchasing a few items while she is down there as well. I hope she has enough room to bring me home.






One item that was voted on at the meeting was a design for the t-shirt. Below is the design that was selected. I think it is pretty cool how it is a map of the Dominican Republic with a cougar head. Think they will have a t-shirt in my size....NAHHHH


No comments: