Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trips Coming Up

Since I haven't had the chance to travel anywhere, I haven't written since this summer. Ms. Edwards has been keeping me in her classroom to entertain her students. She does remember to change my clothes as the different seasons change. I was supporting both the Winter Olympics and Valentines Day. I plan to support Saint Patrick's Day next.

Well the reason I am writing this entry is to inform you that I will be leaving the classroom soon and going on a few adventures. Ms. Edwards and I will be traveling to the Dominic Republic this April with a group of students from DHS and Ms. Beane. Ms. Beane has a lot of experience traveling in the Dominic Republic and has made some amazing connections down there.

This summer I am going to travel to Minnesota to visit Ms Edwards family in both International Falls and the Minneapolis area. I can't wait to visit the mall of America and get a new shirt. I also can't wait to hang out with three cute little kids :) Ms. Edwards parents will be going with us on the trip. I wonder if I can talk Ms. Edwards and her parents into shipping out some lobsters :)

This summer Ms. Edwards will also be spending another two weeks at Bowdoin College with the Maine Humanities Council Grant on teaching Biographies in the Classroom.

Next year, Ms. Edwards plans to go to Disney World in February with friends from Augusta and to Europe (England, France, and Germany) with a group from school.

No comments: